Tuesday, November 10, 2009

enjoy and sad and sour and worry.......

why I enjoy? why I sad? why I feel sour? why I worry?why I tired? many many " why "

today no work and I ponteng school....
ya.. I am a bad student is a bad girl al
so...

today morning i go BP mall for helping children rehearsal....
they are so cute and handsome and pretty...
I am so envy...


this boy boy only 3 yrs old... he is so cute...
everybody is him mummy....

actually dunnoe how to spell her name... if i dint rmb wrong is Anarbell, she is so beautiful...

at the centre tat 1 very cute also... she are the princess at home...

how come I cant look lik them..? look freedom, simple and pure...
I cant act myself simple and pure lik children..
many trouble things around me...
I am starting busy my work... and tired also...
but no work den no chance earn money, got work den got chance earn money...
Today I ady rest 1 day... tomorrow starting my work again....

morning until afternoon, i enjoy myself when company children... they make me so happy...
thx this all children and thx the teacher treat I eat Old Town...

after tat i am so sad,,,, dunnoe y... suddenly mood down...
becoz my brain thinking...

i am sour when my fren call me...
i really cant hold this all things ady.... i need to give out all the things...
mb i still caring.. but i cant do it.....
actually i am ok... no need see me b4 u all do anythings... tat is not my business ady... tat is u tell me b4.. so b4 u all do anythings no need see me,,, i feel so sour.... wan to do wat den do wat la...
wat u do b4 u ady so brave, y now need to do lik so guilty conscience...

I am worry when i hear some ppl say some things...
actually tat really not my business... but i think too much and too far....

when I am miss some ppl i still cant control myself... specially my brain, I cant control it before also...
miss a ppl is a agony matter,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment