Thursday, November 12, 2009

I open my gold mouth.....

today i open my gold mouth to say something to him... but i dint hear him sound...
it is ok... i finally open my gold mouth and across myself...
i belive i can do it..

i open my mouth and open my heart to talk to another....
he will be my god daddy soon... hehe...
he really very care me...
i feel the warm...
thx...

another warm from my frenz...
we noe each another juz a few hour... but I feel the warm from u...
another 2 lik bro and care we 2... i hope u all can care me... coz i need the warm...
another frenz is small me 1 yrs.. but she care me also... look after me also...
when i lost the real warm i need, i feel another warm from another...
i accept the warm.... coz i really cant hv the full warm from 1...
so when i lost the full warm i try my beat to accept u all who giv me the warm...
thx...^^

1 comment:

  1. lil girl,,,gt any prob or need sm1 just tel me ;)~mwahhh~
    *hugss*

    ReplyDelete