Monday, November 2, 2009

genting trip ~~ canteen day~~gathering~~

my god man.... I wanna go trip also wan go the canteen dayand also also wanna my gathering....
hey hey hey.... help me la.... i wanna go CHS and see my primary frenz and long time no see de frenz la...
y always muz confuse so many de lerh...
y muz the same date de...
i dun wan loss my trip and the CHS canteen day also...
aiyaya....
so confuse de neh...
and maybe will at my gathering date also....
however!! i wont loss my gethering chance.... i will change the date until i can get it all....
all the chance is so important... cant hv the same chance again...
so i muz treasure wat the chance i hv....
i cant loss my any chance again.... i scare the memory what i loss....
pls... i dunwan the scarily memory come again....
i will treasure wat i have.....
however.... thx who giv me the memory...
whether is nice memory, scarily memory, bad memory, sweet memory..... i will rmb it all and unforget....
specially WHO giv me the sweet and warmth MEMORY..... thx... Muak~~

1 comment: