Friday, November 6, 2009

my life..... face-ING

job... thx my baobei find for me...
actually it is a very hard work.. very hard to earn money... but better no job let me do....
it is ok... i will do my best...
hope i can succeed interview and continue this work...
how abt my this job ... think-ING... and kambateh....

now... my holidays activities hv so many....
I hv 3 camp waiting 4 me... i wanna go all the camp... I am going bankrupt... ><
but all the camp I'm feeling so fun... I think I can learn many and noe many frenz....
I lik this all activities...
And my gathering again... need to change date... I' m so sorry to my frenz...
the good date ady booking by my dad....
i will change the date and wont cancel our gathering...
my trip wif my family coming..... suddenly feel my holidays so full with appoinment... kaka

i wanna money... i need.... i am hard working and get it....
i wanna buy my own things, change myself, use for anythings need money....
it is so important for me...

all of tat is full in my life but not in my heart...
Holidays is full with activities but the activities not full with feeling...
the sour and acid things are too acid... melting the things wat in my heart...
it is too acid... make my heart so hurt and pain....
i need some alkali things make my heart become neutral...
juz one type of alkali can go in my acid heart...tat is u...
And the acid muz go out from my heart.... tat is strange...
U dun bring the strange go in my heart.... pls... STRANGE is too too too acid... i cant accept...
the minimum i can accept is FRENZ.....

1 comment:

  1. wat's happened o?
    y u write lik got something hurt u very much..?
    tell me...
    i will try to help u, k?
    fren~

    ReplyDelete